Tuesday, January 17, 2012


 A ghost of silk and clay perches on the highest branch of the boab. Dusky purples fill the sky, illuminating the reds and coppers of the landscape for Tyto as she scans. A hot wind ruffles her feathers in a westward way. Her eyes dart from scrub grass, to rock, to rotted log, to...She has it! She pours out of the tree like milk and in a half beat, the mouse has found her talons. A good start to a long night.

so, I really hated the drawing (as seen below) and had some free time so I did a 100 frame animation in about an hour in a half. It's kinda crappy, but I'm kind of proud of myself for doing a 2d in an hour and a half (the last dozen or so frames aren't cleaned up). I need to do more of these as I need the practice for ideas down the road ;)
tyto

No comments:

Post a Comment